Potential New Applications Resources, greenhouse gases, technology and jobs in India's informal economy the case of rice
- Other commodity chains or sectors involving production-distribution systems weaving in and out of the informal economy.
- Big polluters - (these are energy, iron and steel, fertiliser, aluminium, cement/construction and paper/pulp) - subcontracting to informal enterprises and casualization of teh workforce are common and vitiate official statistics.
- Adding new elements to the methodological tools - such as resilience and biodiversity.
- New, neglected research topics - the intensification of livestock and fish production for instance, their implications for GHGs and employment.
- Highly labour intensive sectors vital for labour intensive growth e.g. textiles.
- Infrastructure e.g. sewerage; waste collection; water; housing technology; public buildings.
Do contact us for advice and potential collaboration.